You smoke cigarettes, rolling tobacco or cigars and you are tired of that for multiple reasons (health, money, self-control, …)?
You try to stop your addiction to nicotine and you tried everything to quit smoking but your efforts were unsuccessful?
Our app motivates you a bit more!
Quitting smoking is a challenge, but we can do that like if it was a game with Qwit, an effective Android application that provides you with the support you need when you quit smoking…
An app to help with smoking cessation
Qwit is a stop smoking app who helps you to stop smoking more easily.
What’s better than an assistant who will make you feel like playing when you quit?
What this app do ?
Detailed statistics to have a better perspective of your addiction
This application adapts you and provides many statistics (money saved, days without tobacco, no smoked cigarettes, life expectancy gained, time saved in not smoking, number of packs of cigarettes not purchased, end of your physical dependence,…).
You can get too the time remaining until the end of the effects related to physical dependence (irritability, anxiety, fatigue and headaches).
Your health, your priority
If you want to know what are the benefits of your stop smoking, Qwit give you information related to your health as targets to complete. For example: did you know that after two days without tobacco, smell and taste improve?
Qwit is like a game!
With Qwit you earn Medals based on your performance : number of unsmoked cigarettes, time spent without tobacco, etc. Share your medals on social networks with a single click.
Remind yourself why you quit smoking
With Qwit, you can write your reasons for quitting (“sick of the smell of cigarette butts”, “nicotine prevents me from really relax”, “cigarette package is too expensive”,…). If you ever want to smoke, read them! Moreover, you will see one of your reasons every 24 hours in the notifications bar.
Keep it simple to stop smoking cigarettes!
This application is lightweight and easy to configure. The configuration should not take you more than 30 seconds. After all, quitting smoking should not be a fuss!
Need more motivation to confront your addiction to cigarette?
Qwit allows you to track your progress via a desktop Widget… and you can choose the color of the Widget !
Tell the world that smoking is finished!
Encourage your smoking friends and reassure your parents. You can share your stats and medals by email, SMS, or social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, …).
Special Version for touch pads
A special interface has been designated for touch pads. Enjoy quit smoking with your tablet !
Create an account
Now you can save your datas on the cloud with you email or your Facebook or Google account.
For a world free of the greatest murderer in history!
Qwit is an app for the world because this application is translated into more than 20 languages.
One of quit smoking app the most downloaded on Android.
We have more than 500,000 international downloads on the Google Play Store! Thank you 🙂
This is maybe because this Qwit is the best app to help smoking cessation!
Qwit was created with love.
We are improving all the time this application. Currently, this is the third version. The two previous versions were called Stop Smoking. We took the best of these versions and user feedback in order to offer you a simple and effective application to help you stop smoking.
Abstinence is a method that can work but it depends of your motivation and how you stop smoking. Using an application like Qwit can make your tobacco withdrawal more enjoyable because you will feel like playing and this is what is called gamification.
Now you can synchronize your datas in the app so try it!
How this smoking cessation app look ?
Why should I have to stop my addiction ?
Here are some reasons to quit smoking…
Do you want to look, feel, and be healthier?
- My chances of having cancer or heart attacks or heart disease or stroke or cataracts and other diseases will go down.
- I will be less likely to catch colds or the flu, and will be able to recover quicker if I do get sick.
- I will breathe easier and cough less.
- My blood pressure will go down and I would be less stressed with time.
- The skin will look healthier and I will look more youthful.
Do you want a better lifestyle?
- Little by little, I will sleep better and better.
- More money to spend in what you want!
- I can spend more time with family, catch up on work, or dive into my favorite hobby.
- I won’t have to worry about when I can smoke next or where I can or can’t smoke.
- My food will taste better so I would better enjoy eating.
- All my clothes will smell better and it does not bother people who do not smoke.
- The car‚ home‚ and kids won’t smell like smoke.
- I will be able to smell food, flowers, and other things better.
Do you want a better family life?
- I will set a great example for my kids because it takes a lot of strength to quit.
- My friends, family, co-workers, and other loved ones will be proud of me.
- I will protect my friends and family from the dangers of secondhand smoke.
- My children will be healthier because their health is my responsibility.
- I will have more energy to do the things I love with friends and family.
- I will get healthy to make sure I am around to share in my family’s special moments.
Benefits of stopping smoking
Re-wire your brain quitting smoking and help break the cycle of addiction and remember than the large number of nicotine receptors in your brain will return to normal levels after about a month of being quit.
Stop smoking will keep your hearing sharp and remember than even mild hearing loss can cause problems (like not hearing directions correctly and doing a task wrong).
Nobody likes a dirty mouth and after a few days without cigarettes, your smile will be brighter so remember than quitting smoking now will keep your mouth healthy for years to come.
You can lower your blood pressure and heart rate almost immediately if you stop cigarettes and your risk of a heart attack declines within 24 hours without smoke.
When you quit smoking, your blood will become thinner and less likely to form dangerous blood clots. Also, your heart will also have less work to do, because it will be able to move the blood around your body more easily.
Quitting smoking will not get rid of the fatty deposits that are already there but it will lower the levels of cholesterol and fats circulating in your blood, which will help to slow the buildup of new fatty deposits in your arteries.
Good success, good health and good Qwit !
Do not hesitate to get help as possible from your loved ones or a tobacco specialist for example.
Think of your health and be master of your destiny and choose the end of your story…
We wish you a good success and a good health, be free of all addiction !